- About Us
- RISE Application
- Improving test-taking Skills
- Semester Research
- Summer Research
- UPR Cayey Home
- RISE Cayey Facebook Group
- Disclosure of Information
There are currently 0 users and 0 guests online.
First Year Students
If you are a first or second year student at UPR-Cayey who is interested in learning about research, complete an application for the RISE Program
- One semester of Biology (Biology 3033 or Biol 3009 )
- Two letters of Recommendation from science professors or high school teachers:
- Completed application
- A copy of your High School Transcript *
- A copy of your College Board Scores *
* Optional, but highly recommended
Applicants are considered at anytime. Come by the RISE Office and talk with Dr. Ross or Dr. Diaz.
- Earn $325 per semester
- Learn scientific literature skills in the Fall semester
- Learn laboratory skills & techniques in the Spring semester
Prepare and present a research proposal
- Learn new techniques and how to conduct research
- Participate in the Student Research Symposium presenting your results
- Gain the respect of a mentor who can recommend you for more opportunities.
Complete this application using one of the following alternatives:
- Download the attached file. Complete the form and return via email the modified file to email@example.com.
- Down load the form and mail back the completed form to the RISE Program, 205 Barcelo Av., Cayey, PR 00736.
- Or come by the RISE office located in the Old Science Buidling (MMM) room 206 for a copy.
See specific instructions for Application below in attachments area.