- About Us
- RISE Application
- Improving test-taking Skills
- Semester Research
- Summer Research
- UPR Cayey Home
- RISE Cayey Facebook Group
- Disclosure of Information
There are currently 0 users and 0 guests online.
High School Seniors interested in Bridging Activity
If you are graduating from high school this year, consider applying to the RISE Program. You will take a general Biology class especially tailored to the talented student who wants to learn more and be better prepared in their laboratory skills.
The Bridging Activity is in the summer and offers the following:
(For a brochure called Bridge to RISE click here.)
- 4 credits in General Biology
- Bridge to college survival skills workshops
- Intensive experience with laboratory procedures
- Opportunity to continue in the RISE Program
- Meet other talented students with common interests
- Establish good study habits with peers who can help you
- Start your college career with one class for an easier transition
Complete this application using one of the following alternatives:
- Download the attached file. Complete the form and return via email the modified file to email@example.com.
- Download the form and mail back the completed form to the RISE Program, 205 Barcelo Av., Cayey, PR 00736.
- Or come by the RISE office located in the Old Science Buidling (MMM) room 206 for a copy.
See specific instructions for Application below in attachments area.