- About Us
- RISE Application
- Improving test-taking Skills
- Semester Research
- Summer Research
- UPR Cayey Home
- RISE Cayey Facebook Group
- Disclosure of Information
There are currently 0 users and 0 guests online.
RISE Program sponsors three student seminar/poster activities each academic year at the College. These are called:
- May Student Research Symposium
- Annual Student Research Symposium
- December Student Research Symposium
Starting in May 1987 symposiums were organized for student presentations of investigations conducted at Cayey. December and May talks are typically summaries of the progress accomplished during the semester. Talks and posters are judged by faculty and peers.
Students also present at off-campus symposiums such as the Junior Technical meetings.
Currently the August symposium is dominated by student projects which are conducted in the United States.