- About Us
- RISE Application
- Improving test-taking Skills
- Semester Research
- Summer Research
- UPR Cayey Home
- RISE Cayey Facebook Group
- Disclosure of Information
There are currently 0 users and 0 guests online.
Dr. Robert Ross
The main goal of the RISE proposal is to encourage and prepare more students to pursue graduate studies in biomedical research. The goals of this activity are to provide basic research tools and expose students to research, and to encourage and facilitate faculty development by their involvement in research. The students research activity features individualized research projects during their years on campus, and opportunities to work in other affiliated institutions in Puerto Rico. Participants gain the practical knowledge and skills which cannot be obtained during a regular course, a seminar or short term workshop.
Click the following links for additional information.
- Requirements- How to apply
- List of Mentors at UPR-Cayey
- List of Mentors at Collaborating Institutions
- Brochure of Semester Research Program (attached below)
- Grade Requirements for Biology 4990
- RISE Program Application